Thursday 4 April 2013

For You!

Good Evening Everyone and, I hope that your day was a good one.
Thanks to all who visited me and left comments on my last card, I really do love reading them.
This will just be a short post tonight, I am not long in from work, it's been a long day so I'm ready to put my feet up for an hour or so before taking myself off to bed.  I woke up last night at the back of 3am and couldn't get back to sleep, then a 9hr. shift so I'm whacked.

Here is my card;
Another of the new Little Claire stamps coloured as usual with Promarkers, Papers. flowers, button and pearls from Riverbank Revels and core'dinations card. Sizzix border die.  Foliage is MB. ribbon from stash.
I've left off a sentiment, will wait and see what I need a card for.
I like these new LC stamps, the drawings are very sweet, I've still another to ink up.

That's me for tonight, take care all
Hugs Kate x

19 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Kate such a sweet little image, love your papers
jacqui x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww so cute, wish the weather was this nice. Have a good sleep

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the cute image and such beautiful cheerful colours.
I hope you have a better night's sleep tonight.
Sue xx

Hazel said...


Another great card Kate, don't know how you do it having had not a lot of sleep then a 9 hr shift and still be able to make a great card.
Hope you have a better nights sleep.

Hazel

pam said...

fabulous card Kate, cute image you have coloured beautifully
pam

Sue said...

Oh I hate it when you wake up and cant get back off Kate no wonder your whacked! this card is lovely I love Little Claires stamps papers are so bright and pretty..gorgeous card Kate I love it ..keep well hun huggles Sue xxxxxxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a cute image, I really fancy some the new Little Claire's stamps. Super papers too, I can't get enough of them at the mo! xx

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Kate. Love the cute image.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the design,great image.xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

May said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so sweet, Love the design & colours.... Hugs May x x x

Anne said...

Lovely card Kate, very bright and cheerful and a good idea to leave the sentiment off. I had an awful night's sleep too so early to bed for me! x

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is a cutie. Fab colours and love the papers.
Hope you can manage to sleep tonight hun, no joke when you have to work.
Hugs Sue W.

Shona Hamill said...

Super card Kate, I love the Dovecraft ranges that are out at the moment, this stamp is gorgeous too. Maybe see you at Howdens tomorrow if you are going to the demo? Shona x

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous
hope you have a lovely weekend
Hugs Kate xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
another fabulous card, with such a cute image. Really lovely colouring in of the image.
Hope your well rested now and managed to sleep better over the last few nights.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Patricia said...

Good evening Kate,
I hope you have had a well earned rest and a decent nights sleep.
Your card is great, beautiful colouring, great image and so sweetly put together.

Patricia xxx

Jenny said...

Such a sweetie, your image is so cute! <3 Jen xxx

Erika said...

Great card Kate, lovely colour combo. Hope you have recovered from your early start?
Hugs Erika.